BE to LEAD
Leadership Development and High-Performance Retreat Program
September 29 – October 2, 2022
Digitalization, upstart competitors, the need for agility and speed, an increasingly diverse and demanding workforce, require that leaders to change, evolve and level up to match the new way of working and leading in the digital economy.
Our BE to LEAD Kapuhala Retreat Program aims to address and tackle challenges such as:
1) Outdated mindsets
2) Blind Spots that have to do with lack of self-awareness
3) Tensions embedded in the world of work that threaten trust and create a “cultural inertia”
This upcoming retreat is developed with passion, paired with the global perspective and experience of our experts, we will help you evolve on a personal level, drive change in your organization, and make a difference in the world.
Leadership for the digital economy: new times, new challenges, a new future, requires that leaders and leadership teams evolve and level up to meet the leadership challenges on an organizational level. The BE to LEAD program equips modern leaders to successfully guide organizations in the digital age.
Life-Changing Experience: to create a life changing experience, we value your health, happiness and purpose, as much as we value your leadership development. During the retreat you’ll rediscover a new level of authenticity and wellbeing, a renewed connection with your purpose, and a reinvigorated passion towards the emerging future.
Accountability System: to achieve results and sustain change having an accountability system is key. Accountability creates results and to stay accountable leaders will have a chance to join a full year post-program Leadership Impact Coaching and support.
Up-to-Date Knowledge: our program and material is constantly updating. Every experience is a one-of-a-kind experience, organically evolving, looking forward and changing through collaboration and discussion.
Barbara Dalle Pezze, Ph.D.
- Internationally recognized leadership coach and facilitator to C-Suite Executives
- Over 18 years of global experience living and working in China, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Europe, and USA
- Member of the Leadership Development Faculty for the APEC Region at a top Fortune 500 financial institution
- Speaker at conferences in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and USA
- Women in Leadership Advocate
Sign up or more info: email@example.com