WE ARE OPEN NOW!
ABOUT PALMENTO SUITE
- Sleeps Maximum 4 people (sofa-bed sleeps two)
- Private garden and patio area
- Split level with a separate living room
- No wheelchair access to the mezzanine area
- 75 sq. feet indoor area (both levels)
- Access to swimming pool and running track
- Free parking
- Free glass of wine with a dinner booking
GOOD TO KNOW
Amenities in room
- Private, large outdoor patio area
- Access to the vegetable and aroma garden
- Complimentary bottle of Kapuhala red wine
- Mezzanine area with double bed
- Separate living room with a sofa-bed (sleeps 2)
- Seating area next to the “Palmento” feature
- Kitchen with two gas cookers
- Complimentary condiments (salt, sugar, olive oil)
- Plates, cutlery, glasses and pots
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Room Service
- Check-in from 3 pm
- Check-out no later than 11 am. Late check-out subject to availability and additional charges
- No smoking is allowed on the property except for at the designated areas
- Pets are allowed. 20 Euro per night pet fee is inclusive of organic pet food, welcome plate and a cushion
- Sleep is an important part of recovery. Please be considerate of your fellow guests and kindly refrain from making unnecessary noise after 12 am at midnight
- Non-resident guests are only allowed in common areas of the property
- The restaurant and bar are open all day, serving food and drinks according to produce availability and seasonality
- Kapuhala Sicily is a 100% self-sustainable property. All electricity is provided by our solar panels, photovoltaic panels and wind turbines
- In case of adverse weather conditions occasional and brief power outages may occur
Cancellation Policy: No refunds available when booked with a non – refundable rate.
Bookings made with a refundable rate:
Cancellations made 48 hours before scheduled arrival will receive 100% of the refund. Cancellations made 24 hours before scheduled arrival will receive 50% of the refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before scheduled arrival are not eligible for the refund
Families are always welcome at Kapuhala Sicily. However, please make sure you always supervise your children.
Yes, however, each additional guest to the room will be charged. The number of additional guests depends on room type. Some rooms can accommodate up to 4 people. All guests staying at Kapuhala Sicily must be registered at the Front Desk.
Guests wishing to invite friends to visit the property may do so free of charge, however, the use of Kapuhala Sicily facilities is not. Please enquire at the front desk for pricing. Kindly inform the front desk of any external guests’ arrival. Kapuhla Sicily is private property and the management reserves the right to deny entry to any unregistered visitors.
Currently, we do not have any kid`s activities at the property. Kids can enjoy the swimming pool under the supervision of the parents. However, some fitness or yoga classes may be suitable for kids aged 10 or older with instructor’s permission.
Smoking is allowed only in the open-air designated areas with ashtrays. Please help us maintain a clean and healthy environment by leaving the cigarette tip in the ashtray. Smoking inside the rooms and in closed spaces is forbidden, failure to comply will result in a fine of 500 Euros.
We do not provide television sets; this is to ensure a peaceful visit of Kapuhala Heritage Farm Stay. Our goal is to maintain a peaceful environment with minimal noise and interruption from television and digital devices. Please kindly ensure you wear headphones when using hand-held devices.