This disclaimer message is to ensure that you understand the philosophy and the spirit of the resort!
– Kapuhala is situated in the countryside and to get here you will need to pass by a road that could make your car dirty on dry and windy days, be patient with this we are in a rural context.
– The cleaning of the rooms is top notch but some insect friends may show up at times, we will always be ready to accompany them out!
– We serve local products and wines with a “plant based” philosophy and vegetarian options.
– Check out is at 10am however on free days and on request we can guarantee free late check out or at least keep your luggage in stock. If you wish to use the swimming pool after check out, the applicable cost is 20€ for half a day until 4.30pm or 28€ until 08:00pm.
– We kindly ask you not to bring food from outside into the common areas!
– The property is non-smoking with the exception of some smoking areas!
– Animal friends are always welcome as long as they are monitored.
– The Palmento 1-2-3 rooms are equipped for children while the Palmeto 4 and the Casa Aromi, may be a little less suitable for small children given the distance from the parking lot and reception
– Our Casa Aromi are by choice far from the reception and immersed in the greenery of our aromatic plants! Know this before you book and if you don’t like walking maybe it’s not the right option! (from the parking lot it is about 4-5 minutes by foot via the aromatic path).
– Everyone eats at 8.30 in Convivium, it’s the best part of the Kapuhala experience. Internal guests always have priority until 15.00. Given the great demand, we advise you to always book in advance.
– Finally, we want your stay to be more than just a vacation but a moment of physical and psychological improvement for your lives.
We are looking forward to meet you with open arms,
Crystal Lee Chef’s Executive Officer – Kapuhala Group